Senior Living in 03853 (Mirror Lake, NH)
- 03853 scores the same as the Mirror Lake, NH average of 87.
- 03853 scores significantly higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03853 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Huggins Hospital and Lakes Region General Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Curtis Quality Care, Sugar Hill Retirement Community, and Wolfeboro Bay Center.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 19 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 43 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (52% of the total population).
- There are 29 golf courses nearby, including Bald Peak Colony Club, Kingswood Golf Club, and Golf Course at Bolduc Park, The.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Ellacoya State Park, Gunstock Mountain Resort, and Endicott Rock Park.
- There are 37 churches nearby, including First Church of Christ Scntst, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Life Ministries Food Pantry.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $99,181, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,167, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $46,601, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 1.77%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 03853 has a very sparse population density of 76.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.16%.