Senior Living in 03867 (Rochester, NH)
- 03867 has a SeniorScore® of 68, which is the 3rd highest of any zip code in Rochester, NH.
- 03867 scores lower than the Rochester, NH average of 73.
- 03867 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03867 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Frisbie Memorial Hospital).
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Studley Home, Lincoln Terrace Home, and Rosewood Manor.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 4 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 30 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a an average violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Rochester Country Club, Farmington Country Club, and Nippo Lake Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Grandview Campground)..
- There are 26 churches nearby, including United Methodist Church, St Mary\'s Catholic Church, and Holy Rosary Parish.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,807, which is in the top 31% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,268, which is in the top 39% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,949, which is in the top 26% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.25%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03867 has an average population density of 694.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.87%.