Senior Living in 03869 (Rollinsford, NH)
- 03869 scores the same as the Rollinsford, NH average of 81.
- 03869 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03869 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Wentworth-douglass Hospital).
- There are 23 senior living facilities in the area, including Wentworth Home, Dover Center For Health and Rehabilitation, and Wadleigh House.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 55 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 26 golf courses nearby, including Cochecho Country Club, Sunningdale Golf Club, and Links at Outlook, The.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Garrison Hill Park, Vaughan Woods Memorial State Park, and Thompson Hall Lawn.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including Dover Baptist Church, St Mary\'s Church, and St Charles Parish.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $85,407, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,625, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $35,336, which is in the top 13% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.99%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03869 has a sparse population density of 348.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 90.33%.