Senior Living in 03872 (Sanbornville, NH)
- 03872 scores the same as the Sanbornville, NH average of 70.
- 03872 scores lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03872 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Huggins Hospital).
- There are 8 senior living facilities in the area, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Wolfeboro Bay Center, and Sugar Hill Retirement Community.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 17 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 21 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (32% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Kingswood Golf Club, Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, and Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 14 churches nearby, including Acton-milton Mills Baptist Chr, Church of Jesus Christ of Lds, and Life Ministries Food Pantry.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.07% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,636, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $46,071, which is in the top 53% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,080, which is in the top 36% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.05%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 03872 has a very sparse population density of 80.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.53%.