Senior Living in 03874 (Seabrook, NH)
- 03874 scores the same as the Seabrook, NH average of 77.
- 03874 scores higher than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03874 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Anna Jaques Hospital).
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Maplewood Center, Amesbury Village, and Oceanside Skilled Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 70 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (33% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including Old Newbury Golf Club, Amesbury Golf & Country Club, and Evergreen Valley Golf Course.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Black Bear Camp Grounds, Hampton Beach State Park, and Salisbury Beach State Reservation.
- There are 24 churches nearby, including Christian Faith Church of Newfields, Church of Christ Seabrook, and St Elizabeth Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.08% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,421, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,449, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,371, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.50%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03874 has an average population density of 982.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.79%.