Senior Living in 03887 (Union, NH)
- 03887 scores the same as the Union, NH average of 64.
- 03887 scores significantly lower than the New Hampshire average of 75.
- 03887 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Hattie\'s Place, and Our Place Inn Time.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (23% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Lake Winnepausakee Golf Club, Lake Winnipesaukee Golf Club, and Farmington Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 8 churches nearby, including Acton-milton Mills Baptist Chr, Community Church of Milton, and Milton Assembly of God Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.93% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.89% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 0.00%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- New Hampshire has a very low average state income tax rate of 0.00%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,978, which is in the top 60% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,769, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,383, which is in the top 62% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $57,000 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $110,230 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $16,900 per year, which are medium compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $52,624 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.47%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- This area has very good water quality.
- 03887 has a sparse population density of 106.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.25%.