Senior Living in 03907 (Ogunquit, ME)
- 03907 scores the same as the Ogunquit, ME average of 81.
- 03907 scores significantly higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 03907 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (York Hospital).
- There are 11 senior living facilities in the area, including Varney Crossing Nursing Care Center, Sentry Hill at York Harbor, and Beachwood Residence.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (64% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Cape Neddick Country Club, Highland Farms Golf Club, and Ledges Golf Club, The.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Jonathan\'s Ogunquit, Wells Beach Resort Campground, and The Wells National Estuarine Research Reserve.
- There are 24 churches nearby, including Cape Neddick Baptist Church, St Mary\'s Church, and Lighthouse Church of Nazarene.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.05% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $90,447, which is in the top 13% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $56,591, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $44,732, which is in the top 6% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,096 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,480 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $29,640 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,912 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.68%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 03907 has a sparse population density of 218.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 99.59%.