Senior Living in 04015 (Casco, ME)
- 04015 scores the same as the Casco, ME average of 61.
- 04015 scores significantly lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04015 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Casco Inn Residential Care Facility, Bridgton Health and Residential Care Center, and Ledgewood Manor.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 30 golf courses nearby, including Point Sebago Golf & Beach Resort, Bridgton Highlands Country Club, and Naples Golf & Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Naples KOA Campground, Sebago Lake State Park, and Colonial Mast Campground.
- There are 11 churches nearby, including Casco Alliance Church, Casco Village Church, and Boulay Norman Rev.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.20% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $57,964, which is in the top 50% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $54,014, which is in the top 35% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $25,026, which is in the top 41% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,096 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,480 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $29,640 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,912 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 9.98%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04015 has a sparse population density of 119.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.58%.