Senior Living in 04091 (West Baldwin, ME)
- 04091 scores the same as the West Baldwin, ME average of 63.
- 04091 scores lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04091 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Casco Inn Residential Care Facility and Bridgton Health and Residential Care Center)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 9 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 35 golf courses nearby, including Allen Mountain Golf Course, Province Lake Golf Course, and Naples Golf & Country Club.
- There are 6 parks nearby, including Sebago Lake Family Campground, Sebago Lake State Park, and Naples KOA Campground.
- There are 9 churches nearby, including Calvary Bible Church, Sebego Church of the Nazarene, and Sebago United Methodist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.20% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,645, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $58,409, which is in the top 28% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,690, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,096 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,480 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $29,640 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,912 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.54%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04091 has a very sparse population density of 47.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 81.71%.