Senior Living in 04095 (West Newfield, ME)
- 04095 scores the same as the West Newfield, ME average of 63.
- 04095 scores lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04095 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including Copp Hill Residential Home, Davis Long Term Care, and Mountain View Nursing Home.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 18 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 36 golf courses nearby, including Province Lake Golf Course, Kingswood Golf Club, and Indian Mound Golf Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Faith Renewal Fellowship Chr, Acton Congregational United Church of Christ, and Community of Faith & Fllwshp.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.05% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $47,345, which is in the top 77% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,684, which is in the top 74% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,170, which is in the top 69% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,096 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,480 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $29,640 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,912 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.06%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very good air quality.
- 04095 has a very sparse population density of 43.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.00%.