Senior Living in 04107 (Cape Elizabeth, ME)
- 04107 scores the same as the Cape Elizabeth, ME average of 84.
- 04107 scores significantly higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04107 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Spring Harbor Hospital, Mercy Hospital, and Maine Medical Center.
- There are 33 senior living facilities in the area, including Kindred Assisted Living, The Cape Elizabeth Home, and Piper Shores.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 166 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 25 golf courses nearby, including Purpoodock Club, Spring Meadows Golf Course at Cole Farms, and Sable Oaks Golf Club.
- There are 10 parks nearby, including Crescent Beach State Park, Two Lights State Park, and Western Promenade.
- There are 73 churches nearby, including St Alban\'s Parish, St Bartholomew Catholic Church, and Cape Elizabeth Methodist.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.18% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.20% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $128,822, which is in the top 4% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $78,867, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $51,785, which is in the top 4% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,096 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $128,480 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $29,640 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,912 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.23%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04107 has an average population density of 619.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 98.31%.