Senior Living in 04250 (Lisbon, ME)
- 04250 scores the same as the Lisbon, ME average of 69.
- 04250 scores higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04250 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Central Maine Medical Center and St Marys Regional Medical Center).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Lamp Alzheimers Residential Care, Marshwood Center, and Continuum Health Services.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 8 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Apple Valley Golf Course, Martindale Country Club, and Prospect Hill Golf Course.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Beaver Park and Freeport / Durham KOA).
- There are 36 churches nearby, including Open Door Bible Church, Church of Living Word, and Lisbon Falls Baptist Church.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.40% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $54,894, which is in the top 58% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,274, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,486, which is in the top 43% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $100,375 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,080 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.37%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04250 has a sparse population density of 354.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.22%.