Senior Living in 04252 (Lisbon Falls, ME)
- 04252 scores the same as the Lisbon Falls, ME average of 70.
- 04252 scores higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04252 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Central Maine Medical Center and St Marys Regional Medical Center).
- There are 18 senior living facilities in the area, including Marshwood Center, Lamp Alzheimers Residential Care, and Sabattus Residental Care.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 69 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Apple Valley Golf Course, Naval Air Station Brunswick Golf Course, and Brunswick Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Beaver Park)..
- There are 39 churches nearby, including Lisbon Falls Baptist Church, Lisbon Falls Ch of Nazarene, and Lisbon United Methodist Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.40% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,140, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $47,068, which is in the top 51% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,822, which is in the top 59% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $100,375 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,080 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.09%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04252 has a sparse population density of 440.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.48%.