Senior Living in 04254 (Livermore Falls, ME)
- 04254 scores the same as the Livermore Falls, ME average of 57.
- 04254 scores significantly lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04254 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 2 senior living facilities in the area (Victorian Villa Rehabilitation and Living Center and Sandy River Center)
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 17 golf courses nearby, including Springbrook Golf Club, Sandy River Golf Course, and Turner Highlands Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Where the Heck R We Campground and Riverbend Campground).
- There are 25 churches nearby, including First Bapt Chr Livermore Falls, Child Evangelism Fellowship of Western Maine, and Church of Nazarene.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.40% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $42,165, which is in the top 88% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $34,904, which is in the top 82% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $18,053, which is in the top 81% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $100,375 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,080 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.44%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04254 has a sparse population density of 162.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.60%.