Senior Living in 04263 (Leeds, ME)
- 04263 scores the same as the Leeds, ME average of 65.
- 04263 scores lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04263 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 13 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Rock Park, Heritage Rehabilitation and Living Center, and The Meadows.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 13 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 27 golf courses nearby, including Springbrook Golf Club, Turner Highlands Country Club, and Paris Hill Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Riverbend Campground, Beaver Brook Campground, and More To Life Campground.
- There are 30 churches nearby, including Leeds Community Church, North Monmouth Community Chr, and Wayne Community Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 3.81% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.40% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $62,950, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $59,630, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,693, which is in the top 48% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $54,720 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $100,375 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,080 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $51,480 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.13%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 04263 has a very sparse population density of 58.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.09%.