Senior Living in 04265 (North Monmouth, ME)
- 04265 scores the same as the North Monmouth, ME average of 68.
- 04265 scores the same as the Maine average of 68.
- 04265 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 9 senior living facilities in the area, including Heritage Rehabilitation and Living Center, Spring Rock Park, and Winthrop Manor Long Term Care and Rehab Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (25% of the total population).
- There are 23 golf courses nearby, including Springbrook Golf Club, Turner Highlands Country Club, and Cobbossee Colony Golf.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Beaver Brook Campground, Riverbend Campground, and The Birches Campground.
- There are 19 churches nearby, including North Monmouth Community Chr, Leeds Community Church, and Packard Activity Center.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.99% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $91,427, which is in the top 12% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $70,417, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,478, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 24.84%, which is very high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 04265 has a sparse population density of 130.0 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.15%.