Senior Living in 04346 (Randolph, ME)
- 04346 scores the same as the Randolph, ME average of 76.
- 04346 scores significantly higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04346 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Togus Va Medical Center, Maine General Medical Center, and Augusta Mental Hlth Institute.
- There are 12 senior living facilities in the area, including C B Mattson, Maine General Alzheimer\'s Care Center, and Arbor Terrace.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 82 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 13 golf courses nearby, including Kennebec Heights Country Club, Western View Golf Club, and Augusta Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including City of Gardiner, Boys & Girls Club of America, and Calumet Playground.
- There are 78 churches nearby, including Dunstan Wm Rev, Randolph United Methodist Church, and Randolph United Methodist Chr.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.99% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,216, which is in the top 62% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,039, which is in the top 56% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,892, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 2.82%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 04346 has an average population density of 830.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.11%.