Senior Living in 04360 (Vienna, ME)
- 04360 scores the same as the Vienna, ME average of 75.
- 04360 scores significantly higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04360 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Franklin Memorial Hospital).
- There are 10 senior living facilities in the area, including Oliver Leap House, Sandy River Center, and Village View Apartments.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 24 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (40% of the total population).
- There are 16 golf courses nearby, including Sandy River Golf Course, Belgrade Lakes Golf Club, and Waterville Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Round Top Trailhead and Camp Matoaka).
- There are 37 churches nearby, including Vienna Baptist Church, Vienna Baptist Church, and Dunns Corner Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.99% of total income, which is high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,126, which is in the top 70% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $41,528, which is in the top 66% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,773, which is in the top 60% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 12.06%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 04360 has a very sparse population density of 23.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.90%.