Senior Living in 04694 (Baileyville, ME)
- 04694 scores the same as the Baileyville, ME average of 60.
- 04694 scores significantly lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04694 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Remeliah House Adult Family Care Home, North St Bridge Home, and Union Village Adult Family Care Home.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 2 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There is 1 pharmacy within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There is 1 golf course nearby (St. Croix Country Club)..
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Pleasant Lake Camping Area, Pleasant Lake Campground, and Baileyville Recreation Department.
- There are 2 churches nearby (Church of Open Bible Alexander and Baring Baptist Church).
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very low number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.63% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.04% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $51,375, which is in the top 67% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $45,787, which is in the top 54% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $24,752, which is in the top 42% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.22%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 04694 has a very sparse population density of 18.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.75%.