Senior Living in 04745 (Frenchville, ME)
- 04745 scores the same as the Frenchville, ME average of 71.
- 04745 scores higher than the Maine average of 68.
- 04745 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 6 senior living facilities in the area, including Country Village Estates, La Maison Acadienne, and St. Joseph Nursing Home, Inc..
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (34% of the total population).
- There are 3 golf courses nearby, including Birch Point Golf Club, Fort Kent Golf Club, and Caribou Country Club.
- There are 9 parks nearby, including Madawaska Recreation & Parks, Riverside RV Park, and Jalbert Park Skating Rink.
- There are 6 churches nearby, including Our Lady-The Vly Faith Frmtn, Our Lady of Valley, and Daughters of Wisdom.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.24% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $50,843, which is in the top 68% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $43,839, which is in the top 59% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $21,123, which is in the top 63% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 4.74%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area has average air quality.
- 04745 has a very sparse population density of 45.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 84.77%.