Senior Living in 04773 (St David, ME)
- 04773 scores the same as the St David, ME average of 68.
- 04773 scores the same as the Maine average of 68.
- 04773 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 5 senior living facilities in the area, including High View Manor, St. Joseph Nursing Home, Inc., and La Maison Acadienne.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 9 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 5 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (39% of the total population).
- There are 4 golf courses nearby, including Birch Point Golf Club, Caribou Country Club, and Limestone Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Camping St Basile, Rivière-Verte RiteStop, and Riverside RV Park.
- There are 5 churches nearby, including Christian Life Assembly, Christian Life Fellowship, and Daughters of Wisdom.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.38% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.24% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $41,506, which is in the top 89% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $32,109, which is in the top 87% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $20,704, which is in the top 66% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area has average air quality.
- 04773 has a very sparse population density of 18.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very low education attainment of 76.24%.