Senior Living in 04911 (Anson, ME)
- 04911 scores the same as the Anson, ME average of 67.
- 04911 scores lower than the Maine average of 68.
- 04911 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Franklin Memorial Hospital).
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Somerset Residential Care Center, Maplecrest Rehabilitation and Living Center, and Edgewood Rehab and Living Center.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 7 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 79.2, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 17 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 11 golf courses nearby, including Lakewood Golf Course, Sandy River Golf Course, and Belgrade Lakes Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Jellystone Park at Yonderhill Campground)..
- There are 13 churches nearby, including United Church of Christ Cong, Riverside Worship Center, and Calvary Pentecostal Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 2.75% of total income, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.12% of total property value, which is medium compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 5.50%, which is very low compared to the national median.
- Maine has a very high average state income tax rate of 5.08%.
- The area has an average household income of $40,781, which is in the top 90% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $29,879, which is in the top 91% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $16,322, which is in the top 88% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $49,410 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,573 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $28,730 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,107 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.53%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 04911 has a very sparse population density of 33.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.57%.