Senior Living in 05052 (North Hartland, VT)
- 05052 scores the same as the North Hartland, VT average of 85.
- 05052 scores significantly higher than the Vermont average of 72.
- 05052 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including White River Jct Va Medical Center, Mary Hitchcock Mem Hospital, and Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital.
- There are 15 senior living facilities in the area, including Westboro House, Brookside Nursing Home, Inc., and Wheelock Terrace.
- There is 1 home healthcare provider operating in the area.
- There are 14 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 38 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 21 golf courses nearby, including Quechee Club, The (Highland Course at Quechee Club, The), Fore-U Golf Center, and Carter Country Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including North Hartland Dam Recreation Area, Quechee / Pine Valley KOA, and Quechee State Park.
- There are 28 churches nearby, including Revival Connections, West Lebanon Baptist Church, and American Baptist Churches.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.07% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.73% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Vermont has a very low average state income tax rate of 3.03%.
- The area has an average household income of $67,223, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,813, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,621, which is in the top 17% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.43%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 05052 has a sparse population density of 134.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.