Senior Living in 05150 (North Springfield, VT)
- 05150 scores the same as the North Springfield, VT average of 76.
- 05150 scores higher than the Vermont average of 72.
- 05150 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Springfield Hospital and Springfield Hospital).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Springfield Health and Rehab, Ascutney House Residential Care Home, and Earl M Bourdon Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 14 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (38% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Crown Point Country Club, Crown Point Country Club, and Tater Hill Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Fish & Wildlife Department and Getaway Mountain & Campground).
- There are 22 churches nearby, including Advent Christian Church, Perkinsville Community Church, and Springfield Christian Assembly.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has an average number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.07% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.73% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Vermont has a very low average state income tax rate of 3.03%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,878, which is in the top 44% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $42,337, which is in the top 63% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,328, which is in the top 35% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- 05150 has a sparse population density of 347.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.91%.