Senior Living in 05444 (Cambridge, VT)
- 05444 scores the same as the Cambridge, VT average of 71.
- 05444 scores lower than the Vermont average of 72.
- 05444 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 4 senior living facilities in the area, including Franklin County Rehab Center, LLC, Redstone Villa, and Saint Albans Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 10 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 29 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (21% of the total population).
- There are 28 golf courses nearby, including Essex Country Club, Arrowhead Golf Course, and West Bolton Golf Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Smugglers\' Notch State Park)..
- There are 44 churches nearby, including St Mary of Assumption Chr, Cambridge United Church, and St Mary\'s Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.34% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.57% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Vermont has a very low average state income tax rate of 3.03%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,207, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $65,656, which is in the top 19% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,922, which is in the top 23% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.66%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 05444 has a very sparse population density of 84.7 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.40%.