Senior Living in 05450 (Enosburg Falls, VT)
- 05450 scores the same as the Enosburg Falls, VT average of 59.
- 05450 scores significantly lower than the Vermont average of 72.
- 05450 scores significantly lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 3 senior living facilities in the area, including Brownway Residence Inc., Our Lady of The Meadows, and Saint Albans Healthcare and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are no home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 12 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.5, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 6 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 14 golf courses nearby, including Bakersfield Country Club, Enosburg Falls Country Club, and Richford Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Lake Carmi State Park)..
- There are 5 churches nearby, including All Saints Catholic Church, First Baptist Church, and First Baptist Church Parsonage.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a low number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 4.37% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.37% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.50%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Vermont has a very low average state income tax rate of 3.03%.
- The area has an average household income of $60,257, which is in the top 45% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $51,761, which is in the top 40% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $23,833, which is in the top 47% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $47,340 per year, which are high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $104,025 per year, which are high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $32,032 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $48,048 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.37%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives low levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has very harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- 05450 has a very sparse population density of 41.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a low education attainment of 82.81%.