Senior Living in 06010 (Bristol, CT)
- 06010 scores the same as the Bristol, CT average of 67.
- 06010 scores significantly lower than the Connecticut average of 75.
- 06010 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Bristol Hospital, Bristol Hospital, and Bradley Mem Hosp & Hlth Center.
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Holly View Manor, Ingraham Manor SNF, and The Pines at Bristol For Nursing and Rehabilitation.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 108 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 75 golf courses nearby, including Chippanee Golf Club, Pequabuck Golf Club of Bristol, and Hawk???s Landing Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 55 churches nearby, including Bristol Baptist Church, Heritage Christian School, and St Ann\'s Rc Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.23% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.85%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Connecticut has a low average state income tax rate of 3.20%.
- The area has an average household income of $71,226, which is in the top 27% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $60,057, which is in the top 26% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $30,194, which is in the top 22% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $160,600 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,008 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,764 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.87%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 06010 has a dense population density of 2,289.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.06%.