Senior Living in 06022 (Collinsville, CT)
- 06022 scores the same as the Collinsville, CT average of 87.
- 06022 scores significantly higher than the Connecticut average of 75.
- 06022 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 51 senior living facilities in the area, including Cherry Brook Health Care Cente, Cherry Brook Health Care Center, and Mclean .
- There are 11 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 36 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 111 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very high percent of seniors (37% of the total population).
- There are 93 golf courses nearby, including Canton Public Golf Course, Simsbury Farms Golf Club, and Hotchkiss School Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Massacoe State Forest, Talcott Mountain State Park, and Penwood State Park.
- There are 74 churches nearby, including Trinity Episcopal Church, St Patrick\'s Rectory, and First Congregational Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.23% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.85%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Connecticut has a low average state income tax rate of 3.20%.
- The area has an average household income of $53,646, which is in the top 61% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $38,125, which is in the top 75% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $34,090, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $160,600 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,008 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,764 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 0.00%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 06022 has a sparse population density of 100.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very short daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 100.00%.