Senior Living in 06082 (Enfield, CT)
- 06082 scores the same as the Enfield, CT average of 69.
- 06082 scores lower than the Connecticut average of 75.
- 06082 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Parkway Pavilion Health and Rehabilitation Center, St Joseph\'s Residence, and Blair Manor Nursing Home.
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 18 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 86 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Grassmere Country Club, Longmeadow Country Club, and Twin Hills Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 39 churches nearby, including St Bernard\'s Rectory, St Martha\'s Rectory, and Bradley Jr John W.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.23% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.74% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.85%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Connecticut has a low average state income tax rate of 3.20%.
- The area has an average household income of $77,797, which is in the top 21% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $67,809, which is in the top 17% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $29,646, which is in the top 24% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $66,900 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $160,600 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,008 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,764 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 7.65%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 06082 has an average population density of 1,342.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 88.88%.