Senior Living in 06525 (Woodbridge, CT)
- 06525 scores the same as the Woodbridge, CT average of 85.
- 06525 scores significantly higher than the Connecticut average of 75.
- 06525 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Griffin Hospital, Hospital Of St Raphael, and Yale-new Haven Hospital.
- There are 61 senior living facilities in the area, including Brookdale Woodbridge, Coachman Square at Woodbridge, and The Willows.
- There are 21 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 245 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (35% of the total population).
- There are 70 golf courses nearby, including Woodbridge Country Club, Oak Lane Country Club, and Course at Yale, The.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including West Rock Ridge State Park, Edgewood Park, and Marsh Botanic Gardens.
- There are 152 churches nearby, including Our Lady of the Assumption, Trinity Evangelical Free Chr, and Congregation B\'Nai Jacob.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 5.66% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.69% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.85%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Connecticut has a low average state income tax rate of 3.20%.
- The area has an average household income of $193,830, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $129,583, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $72,438, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $58,680 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $155,125 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $20,020 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $50,450 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.03%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 06525 has a sparse population density of 477.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has an average public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.70%.