Senior Living in 06612 (Easton, CT)
- 06612 scores the same as the Easton, CT average of 89.
- 06612 scores significantly higher than the Connecticut average of 75.
- 06612 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Vincent\'s Medical Center, Bridgeport Hospital, and Southwest Ct Mental Hlth Syst.
- There are 68 senior living facilities in the area, including Spring Meadows Trumbull, St Joseph\'s Center, and Ludlowe Center For Health and Rehabilitation.
- There are 20 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 53 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.8, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 312 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (29% of the total population).
- There are 110 golf courses nearby, including Connecticut Golf Club, Aspetuck Valley Country Club, and Tashua Knolls Golf Club.
- There are 7 parks nearby, including Connecticut Audubon Society at Larsen Sanctuary, Devil\'s Den Nature Preserve, and Huntington State Park.
- There are 208 churches nearby, including Jesse Lee United Methodist Chr, Notre Dame of Easton, and Covenant Church of Easton.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.06% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.30% of total property value, which is high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 6.85%, which is low compared to the national median.
- Connecticut has a low average state income tax rate of 3.20%.
- The area has an average household income of $187,971, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $141,372, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $63,429, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $75,240 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $162,973 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $18,720 per year, which are high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $54,637 annually, which are very high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.09%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives average levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has above average water quality.
- 06612 has a sparse population density of 277.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a low public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has an average public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.29%.