Senior Living in 07010 (Cliffside Park, NJ)
- 07010 scores the same as the Cliffside Park, NJ average of 70.
- 07010 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07010 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 48 senior living facilities in the area, including Sunrise of Edgewater, Waterford Towers, and Hudsonview Health Care Center.
- There are 15 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 11 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 101 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 53 golf courses nearby, including Overpeck County Golf Course, Knickerbocker Country Club, and Van Cortlandt Park Golf Course.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including General Grant National Memorial, Riverbank State Park, and Riverside Park.
- There are 49 churches nearby, including Grantwood Congregational Chr, Good Shephard Church, and Holy Rosary Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,745, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $68,780, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $36,219, which is in the top 12% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.97%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has mild mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07010 has a very dense population density of 24,500.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.01%.