Senior Living in 07039 (Livingston, NJ)
- 07039 scores the same as the Livingston, NJ average of 83.
- 07039 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07039 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Saint Barnabas Medical Center, Atlantic Health System, and Kessler Institute For Rehab.
- There are 94 senior living facilities in the area, including Inglemoor Rehabilitation and Care Center of Living, Care One at Livingston, and CareOne at Livingston .
- There are 9 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 39 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 299 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 85 golf courses nearby, including Cedar Hill Golf & Country Club, Fernwood Country Club, and Essex Fells Country Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Becker Park, South Mountain Reservation, and Grover Cleveland Park.
- There are 108 churches nearby, including Temple Beth Shalom, St Raphael\'s Church, and Temple B\'Nai Abraham.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.55% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 2.05% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $186,820, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $133,143, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $63,166, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.63%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07039 has a dense population density of 2,126.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.94%.