Senior Living in 07054 (Parsippany, NJ)
- 07054 scores the same as the Parsippany, NJ average of 75.
- 07054 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07054 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Greystone Park Psych Hospital, Saint Clare\'s Hospital, and Atlantic Health System.
- There are 54 senior living facilities in the area, including Care One at Morris, CareOne at Morris Assisted Living, and Living Room Associates.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 41 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 165 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 83 golf courses nearby, including Knoll East Country Club, The, Anchor Golf Land, and Mount Tabor Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Becker Park and Morristown Green).
- There are 52 churches nearby, including St Christopher\'s Church, St Ann Church, and Horn Richard W.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.83% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $98,316, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,768, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,909, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.46%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07054 has a dense population density of 2,134.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.60%.