Senior Living in 07057 (Wallington, NJ)
- 07057 scores the same as the Wallington, NJ average of 70.
- 07057 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07057 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including St Mary\'s Hospital, Passaic, Beth Israel Hospital, and St Mary\'s Hospital.
- There are 16 senior living facilities in the area, including Hamilton Plaza Nursing and Rehab, Chestnut Hill Residence, and Chestnut Hill Conv Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 22 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 82 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 51 golf courses nearby, including The East/West Course at Upper Montclair Country Club, Hendricks Field Golf Course, and Forest Hill Field Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 54 churches nearby, including Sacred Heart Church, Assumption Church, and St Paul\'s Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $64,096, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $52,652, which is in the top 38% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $28,064, which is in the top 28% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.23%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07057 has a very dense population density of 11,519.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.96%.