Senior Living in 07066 (Clark, NJ)
- 07066 scores the same as the Clark, NJ average of 83.
- 07066 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07066 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 6 hospitals nearby, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway, Jfk Medical Center, and Children\'s Specialized Hosp.
- There are 50 senior living facilities in the area, including Clark Nursing and Rehab Center, Westfield Center, and RWJ University Hospital at Rahway - Kindred Hospital LTACH.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 57 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 500 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (31% of the total population).
- There are 82 golf courses nearby, including Oak Ridge Golf Course, Colonia Country Club, and Colonia Country Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Watchung Reservation and Roosevelt Park).
- There are 174 churches nearby, including St Agnes Church, Osceola Presbyterian Church, and Zion Lutheran Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $103,302, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $86,708, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,894, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.83%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07066 has a dense population density of 3,427.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 91.74%.