Senior Living in 07067 (Colonia, NJ)
- 07067 scores the same as the Colonia, NJ average of 75.
- 07067 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07067 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway, Jfk Medical Center, and Woodbridge Development Center.
- There are 35 senior living facilities in the area, including Care One at The Highlands, RWJ University Hospital at Rahway - Kindred Hospital LTACH, and US Retirement Partners.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 23 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 189 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 62 golf courses nearby, including Colonia Country Club, Colonia Country Club, and Oak Ridge Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Roosevelt Park)..
- There are 55 churches nearby, including St John Vianney Roman Catholic, St John Vianney Roman Catholic Church, and St Cecelia\'s Roman Catholic.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.65% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $105,472, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,410, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $37,783, which is in the top 11% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.41%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07067 has a dense population density of 4,514.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.79%.