Senior Living in 07086 (Weehawken, NJ)
- 07086 scores the same as the Weehawken, NJ average of 73.
- 07086 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07086 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Hoboken University Medical Center and Palisades Medical Ctr-ny Presbyterian Healthcare S).
- There are 45 senior living facilities in the area, including Manhattan View Nursing Home, Alaris Health at Castle Hill, and Holy Rosary Senior Residence.
- There are 18 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 214 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (22% of the total population).
- There are 44 golf courses nearby, including Hendricks Field Golf Course, Forest Hill Field Club, and Overpeck County Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 62 churches nearby, including St Augustine\'s Rc Church, St Anthony\'s Church, and Holy Family Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $100,588, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $66,335, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $45,883, which is in the top 5% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.20%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07086 has a very dense population density of 15,537.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 87.56%.