Senior Living in 07094 (Secaucus, NJ)
- 07094 scores the same as the Secaucus, NJ average of 84.
- 07094 scores significantly higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07094 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 34 hospitals nearby, including Meadowlands Hospital Medical Center, Palisades Medical Ctr-ny Presbyterian Healthcare S, and Hoboken University Medical Center.
- There are 131 senior living facilities in the area, including Alaris Health at The Fountains, Fritz Reuter Lifecare Retirement Community, and Alaris Health at Castle Hill.
- There are 34 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 133 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 1898 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a an average property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 113 golf courses nearby, including Hendricks Field Golf Course, Forest Hill Field Club, and The East/West Course at Upper Montclair Country Club.
- There are 22 parks nearby, including Laurel Hill Park, Damrosch Park, and Lincoln Park.
- There are 456 churches nearby, including Immaculate Conception Church, St Matthew\'s Lutheran Church, and N Jersey United Pentecostal.
- The area has a very high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $100,758, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $83,289, which is in the top 8% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $38,595, which is in the top 10% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.49%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07094 has a dense population density of 2,824.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.46%.