Senior Living in 07203 (Roselle, NJ)
- 07203 scores the same as the Roselle, NJ average of 70.
- 07203 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07203 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Trinitas Regional Medical Center, Union Hospital, and Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital At Rahway.
- There are 31 senior living facilities in the area, including Roselle Senior Citizen Housing, Cornell Hall Care and Rehabilitation Center, and Atria Cranford.
- There are 5 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 35 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 270 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (24% of the total population).
- There are 59 golf courses nearby, including Roselle Golf Club, Hyatt Hills Golf Course, and Eighteen Hole Course at Galloping Hill Golf Course.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 112 churches nearby, including Bethlehem Baptist Church, St Joseph\'s Rc Church, and Second Baptist Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.05% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.87% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $69,191, which is in the top 30% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $55,488, which is in the top 32% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $26,611, which is in the top 34% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 11.09%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07203 has a dense population density of 7,953.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have a long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 86.61%.