Senior Living in 07310 (Jersey City, NJ)
- 07310 has a SeniorScore® of 76, which is the 2nd highest of any zip code in Jersey City, NJ.
- 07310 scores significantly higher than the Jersey City, NJ average of 68.
- 07310 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07310 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 5 hospitals nearby, including Libertyhealth-jersey City Medical Center Campus, St Francis Hospital, and Hoboken University Medical Center.
- There are 42 senior living facilities in the area, including Marion Towers, Alaris Health at Hamilton Park, and Atrium at Hamilton Park.
- There are 23 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 21 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 277 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very high violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has a very low percent of seniors (6% of the total population).
- There are 34 golf courses nearby, including Weequahic Park Golf Course, Silver Lake Golf Course, and Hendricks Field Golf Course.
- There is 1 park nearby (Irish Hunger Memorial)..
- There are 81 churches nearby, including Central Baptist Church, Our Lady of Czestochowa Church, and St Anthony\'s Rectory.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 7.51% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.67% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $147,538, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $127,260, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $71,046, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 3.06%, which is very low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07310 has a very dense population density of 20,977.1 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.97%.