Senior Living in 07401 (Allendale, NJ)
- 07401 scores the same as the Allendale, NJ average of 82.
- 07401 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07401 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Christian Health Care Center, Valley Hospital, and Pascack Valley Hospital.
- There are 72 senior living facilities in the area, including Brighton Gardens of Saddle River, Allendale Community For Senior Living, and Memory Care Living Ramsey.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 44 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 201 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 101 golf courses nearby, including Ramsey Golf & Country Club, High Mountain Golf Club, and Darlington Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Ramapo Valley County Reservation, Goffle Brook Park, and High Mountain Park Preserve.
- There are 101 churches nearby, including Bassett Jr Bruce W, Calvary Lutheran Church, and Guardian Angel Rc Church.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $177,602, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $126,345, which is in the top 2% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $57,244, which is in the top 3% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.56%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07401 has a dense population density of 2,100.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 95.96%.