Senior Living in 07407 (Elmwood Park, NJ)
- 07407 scores the same as the Elmwood Park, NJ average of 77.
- 07407 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07407 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 7 hospitals nearby, including St Joseph\'s Regional Medical Center, Barnert Hospital, and St Mary\'s Hospital, Passaic.
- There are 53 senior living facilities in the area, including Altair, Alaris Health at Passaic County, and Barnert Subacute Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 6 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 52 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 509 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 76 golf courses nearby, including Arcola Country Club, Orchard Hills Golf Club, and Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 172 churches nearby, including St Leo\'s Rc Church, St Philip the Apostle Church, and Church of the Korean Martyrs.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $83,868, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,480, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $31,339, which is in the top 20% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.23%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with comfortable winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07407 has a dense population density of 7,327.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has an average education attainment of 85.95%.