Senior Living in 07419 (Hamburg, NJ)
- 07419 scores the same as the Hamburg, NJ average of 69.
- 07419 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07419 scores lower than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Saint Clare\'s Hospital/sussex).
- There are 7 senior living facilities in the area, including Americas Retirement Planning, Westwind Manor, and Knoll Heights Village.
- There are 2 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 16 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 27 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 55 golf courses nearby, including Wild Turkey Golf Club, Ballyowen Golf Club, and Lake/Quarry Course at Great Gorge Golf Club.
- There are 2 parks nearby (Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge and Wawayanda State Park).
- There are 12 churches nearby, including Crossroads Assembly of God, St Jude the Apostle Church, and Littlehale Lawrence A.
- The area has an average number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a low number of movie theatres.
- The area has a high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.70% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.90% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $81,375, which is in the top 18% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $69,788, which is in the top 16% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $32,567, which is in the top 18% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.15%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 2% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07419 has an average population density of 585.8 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.26%.