Senior Living in 07424 (Little Falls, NJ)
- 07424 scores the same as the Little Falls, NJ average of 74.
- 07424 scores lower than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07424 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Essex County Hospital Center and St Joseph\'s Regional Medical Center).
- There are 61 senior living facilities in the area, including Elderlife, St. Vincent\'s Healthcare and Rehab Center, and Arbor Glen Center.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 259 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 74 golf courses nearby, including The East/West Course at Upper Montclair Country Club, Mountain Ridge Country Club, and Green Brook Country Club.
- There are no parks nearby.
- There are 96 churches nearby, including Holy Cross Church, United Methodist Church, and Holy Angels Parish Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.79% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.97% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $86,627, which is in the top 15% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $77,412, which is in the top 11% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $33,792, which is in the top 15% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.48%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07424 has a dense population density of 4,601.2 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 89.34%.