Senior Living in 07452 (Glen Rock, NJ)
- 07452 scores the same as the Glen Rock, NJ average of 81.
- 07452 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07452 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 4 hospitals nearby, including Valley Hospital, Barnert Hospital, and Bergen Regional Medical Center.
- There are 60 senior living facilities in the area, including Van Dyk Manor of Ridgewood, Ridgewood, New Jersey - Independent Living, and Sunrise of Paramus.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 284 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (26% of the total population).
- There are 81 golf courses nearby, including Arcola Country Club, Orchard Hills Golf Club, and Center/West Course at Ridgewood Country Club, The.
- There is 1 park nearby (Goffle Brook Park)..
- There are 110 churches nearby, including Lutheran Church-Good Shepherd, Community Church of Glen Rock, and All Saints Church Pre School.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $203,887, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $147,230, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $64,698, which is in the top 2% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.82%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07452 has a dense population density of 4,274.5 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 96.91%.