Senior Living in 07457 (Riverdale, NJ)
- 07457 scores the same as the Riverdale, NJ average of 83.
- 07457 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07457 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 2 hospitals nearby (Chilton Hospital and Wayne General Hospital).
- There are 37 senior living facilities in the area, including Cedar Crest - Mountain View Gardens, Renaissance Gardens, and Health Center at Bloomingdale.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 24 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 139 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very high property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (28% of the total population).
- There are 89 golf courses nearby, including Sunset Valley Golf Course, North Jersey Country Club, and Blue Course at Passaic County Golf Course.
- There are 3 parks nearby, including Camp Dawson, Norvin Green State Forest, and High Mountain Park Preserve.
- There are 48 churches nearby, including St Mary\'s Church, Congregation Beth Shalom, and Christ Episcopal Church.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.83% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.62% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $97,152, which is in the top 10% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $87,222, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $42,440, which is in the top 7% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 8.23%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has average mean temperatures, with average winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07457 has a dense population density of 1,763.6 people per square mile.
- Residents have an average daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 94.25%.