Senior Living in 07458 (Saddle River, NJ)
- 07458 scores the same as the Saddle River, NJ average of 83.
- 07458 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07458 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very high number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are 3 hospitals nearby, including Valley Hospital, Pascack Valley Hospital, and Christian Health Care Center.
- There are 62 senior living facilities in the area, including Brighton Gardens of Saddle River, Allendale Community For Senior Living, and Woodcliff Lake Health and Rehabilitation Center.
- There are 7 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 48 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 239 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (30% of the total population).
- There are 102 golf courses nearby, including Ramsey Golf & Country Club, Blue Hill Golf Course -Pines/Woodland, and Bergen Hills Country Club.
- There is 1 park nearby (Ramapo Valley County Reservation)..
- There are 118 churches nearby, including Zion Lutheran Church, St Gabriel\'s Rc Church, and Church of the Presentation.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a very high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.29% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.76% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $237,703, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $162,411, which is in the top 1% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $74,956, which is in the top 1% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 5.18%, which is low compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has very poor air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07458 has an average population density of 1,115.4 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 97.68%.