Senior Living in 07460 (Stockholm, NJ)
- 07460 scores the same as the Stockholm, NJ average of 76.
- 07460 scores the same as the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07460 scores higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is a very low number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There are no hospitals nearby.
- There are 14 senior living facilities in the area, including Westwind Manor, Americas Retirement Planning, and Milford Manor.
- There are 3 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 34 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 65 pharmacies within short driving distance.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (27% of the total population).
- There are 100 golf courses nearby, including Walkill Country Club, Black Bear Golf Club, and Ballyowen Golf Club.
- There are 4 parks nearby, including Wawayanda State Park, Abram S. Hewitt State Forest, and Wallkill River National Wildlife Refuge.
- There are 35 churches nearby, including St John Viannery Church, First Presbyterian Church, and St Jude the Apostle Church.
- The area has a high number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has an average number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has an average number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 6.70% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.90% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $106,452, which is in the top 7% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $96,369, which is in the top 5% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $40,087, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 6.62%, which is medium compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 1% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with very cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has above average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07460 has a sparse population density of 102.9 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a high education attainment of 92.44%.