Senior Living in 07465 (Wanaque, NJ)
- 07465 scores the same as the Wanaque, NJ average of 80.
- 07465 scores higher than the New Jersey average of 76.
- 07465 scores significantly higher than the national average of 72.
Health & Safety
- There is an average number of Medicare registered physicians within close range.
- There is 1 hospital nearby (Chilton Hospital).
- There are 34 senior living facilities in the area, including Lakeland Health Care Center, Health Center at Bloomingdale, and Milford Manor.
- There are 4 home healthcare providers operating in the area.
- There are 31 fire stations in close proximity.
- The average life expectancy is 80.3, compared to the national average of 78.6.
- There are 95 pharmacies within short driving distance.
- The area has a a very low property crime rate.
- The area has a a very low violent crime rate.
Recreation & Leisure
- The area has an average percent of seniors (36% of the total population).
- There are 98 golf courses nearby, including Sunset Valley Golf Course, High Mountain Golf Club, and Darlington Golf Course.
- There are 5 parks nearby, including Norvin Green State Forest, Monksville, and Skyland Association.
- There are 38 churches nearby, including St Francis of Assisi, Bloomingdale United Methodist, and Midvale United Methodist.
- The area has a low number of malls and/or shopping centers.
- The area has a high number of grocery stores and/or markets.
- The area has a very high number of movie theatres.
- The area has a very high number of health clubs / fitness studios.
- The property taxes average 8.79% of total income, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The property taxes average 1.97% of total property value, which is very high compared to the national median.
- The sales tax rate is 7.00%, which is medium compared to the national median.
- New Jersey has a very low average state income tax rate of 2.43%.
- The area has an average household income of $101,212, which is in the top 9% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a median household income of $90,345, which is in the top 6% of all incomes in the US.
- The area has a per capita income of $39,636, which is in the top 9% of all per capita incomes in the US.
- Assisted living costs average $83,400 per year, which are very high compared to national figures.
- Nursing home costs average $137,616 per year, which are very high compared to national costs.
- Adult daycare costs average $21,970 per year, which are very high compared to national numbers.
- Home healthcare costs average $49,192 annually, which are high compared to national costs.
- The unemployment rate is about 10.29%, which is high compared to national statistics.
- The overall cost of living is very high compared to national averages.
- 0% of the senior population are financially responsible for at least one grandchild.
General Quality of Life
- This area receives very high levels of rainfall each year.
- This area has harsh mean temperatures, with cold winters and pleasant summers.
- This area has below average air quality.
- This area has average water quality.
- 07465 has an average population density of 793.3 people per square mile.
- Residents have a very long daily commute time.
- The area has a very high public transportation ridership.
- The area has a very high public school quality ranking.
- The area has a very high public school safety ranking.
- This area has a very high education attainment of 93.75%.